Our mission is to enable people with disabilities to become fully involved in professional and social life.
„Work for inclusion” programme
The purpose of the pilot programme called „WORK FOR INCLUSION” is to increase the number of people with disabilities employed on the regular labour market by at least 1,000 people a year.
The programme is divided into three stages:
- Finding employers with the percentage of disabled employees lower than 6%, who want to recruit disabled people for at least 18 months. As a result of recruitment process, at least 25 new employees should be offered full time jobs;
- Selection of the best tenders in the open tender procedure for NGOs;
- Contests and awards funded by PFRON for those employers who manage to recruit the biggest number of disabled employees.
Funds can be granted for:
- Recruitment of disabled employees and recognition of their special needs,
- Acquiring by disabled people of the appropriate vocational or professional qualifications/skills,
- Elimination of barriers preventing disabled people from taking up a job (i.a. purchase of technical devices or equipment, hiring an assistant or coach, commuting),
- Incentive allowance making up for increased costs of employment of a disabled person,
- Innovative work methods whose purpose is to keep a disabled person employed.