Declaration of the Accessibility of the pfron.org.pl website
The State Fund for Rehabilitation of Disabled People ensures the accessibility of the pfron.org.pl website in accordance with the Act of April 4, 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The Decalaration of Accessibility applies to the pfron.org.pl website.
Date of website publication: 2017-08-01
Date of the last major update: 2018-10-05
The website is partially compatible with Act on digital accessibility of websites and mobile application of public entities; due to the incompatibilities or exclusions listed below.
- Some documents that we have published on the website are not digitally available. Most often this is due to the fact that we did not create them ourselves, but received them from other people
- Some films do not have audio description (voice descriptions for people with visual disabilities) and subtitles,
- In the titles and alternative texts that contain phrases in a foreign language, we do not use any special markings. The system in which we work has limitations in this respect.
The statement was made on March 23, 2022. The declaration was made on the basis of a self-assessment carried out by the public entity.
When and to whom you can report the need for availability.
You can report problems with the availability of the website to Tomasz Wojakowski in two ways:
- send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org ,
- call 22 50 55 448 .
If you want to submit a request for information that is not available to you, or if you want to submit a complaint about non-availability, please use the same address or telephone.
When reporting a problem, you can indicate to us another form of accessibility that is better for you. For example, you can ask us to read a digitally unavailable document or describe the content of the video in the form of audio description.
What should you write in the Accessibility Request?
- enter your name and surname, address, possibly telephone number and e-mail address (if you have one),
- write what barriers make it difficult or impossible for you to access our website or application,
- specify another form in which you want to receive information - if you have such need,
- let us know how we can contact you.
We will try to process your request within 7 days. If we do not make it, we will inform you about a different date on which we will comply with your request, no later than within 2 months. If we are unable to ensure availability, we will offer you another way to access the information.
If we do not comply with your request, you can submit a complaint to PFRON.
After exhausting all possibilities, you can also send a letter of complaint to the Commissioner for Human Rights.
Content in sign language
We translate a large part of the articles on the PFRON website into sign language. You will recognize them by the sign , visible next the title of the article.
Click , and the article will scroll to translation. The translation video is always at the end of the article.
Contact by SMS
You can contact us by text message by sending an SMS to the phone number: 517 373 975
Information for deaf and blind people
You should notify us of the need for a guide interpreter at least 3 working days in advance by calling the phone number: 517 373 975 or by writing an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com .
Documents in the form of PDF files
Some articles on our website contain attachments that may not be available to people using screen readers. If you are interested in reading information from such a file, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will try to share its content with you.
We strive to make new PDF documents published on our website digitally accessible. These documents have a logical header structure, tables have headings, and graphical elements have alternative descriptions.
Representative of the President of the Management Board for Accessibility
In our institution we have appointed the Representative of the President of the Management Board for Accessibility. Tomasz Wojakowski plays this role. You can contact him by phone, calling a number 22 50 55 448 , or by mail, sending a message to email@example.com