Our mission is to enable people with disabilities to become fully involved in professional and social life.
The Office of the Fund
Our office is open from Monday to Friday between 7.45 - 8.45 am and 3.45 -4.45 pm. Its Chancellery works on Monday from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm and from Tuesday to Friday from 8.00 am to 4.00 pm.
The Office’s duties include accumulation and allocation of the Fund’s means, namely:
- Collection and study of information on the situation, needs and expectations of people with disabilities and effects of the Fund’s operations, including those of funding used for projects supporting disabled people,
- Development of the policy of spending the Fund’s means,
- Clearance and accounting,
- Legal services provided for the Fund’s authorities,
- HR and administrative work
- Substantive and technical services provided to the Management Board and Supervisory Board for the purposes of tasks performed by those authorities pursuant to the Act on Vocational and Social Rehabilitation and Employment of People with Disabilities.
- General Director
- Quality and Audit Department
- Legal Department
- Promotion and Information Department
- Financial Department
- Labour Market Department
- Payment Department
- Controlling and Debt Collection Department
- Programmes Department
- Organization Department
- ICT Department