The amount of monthly support you can be granted as the employer of a disabled person depends on a few factors.
The amount of monthly support you are granted depends on:
- The severity of your employee’s disability,
- PLN 1800 – if you employ a person with a severe disability
- PLN 1125 – if you employ a person with a moderate disability
- PLN 450 – if you employ a person with a mild disability.
The aforementioned funding amounts are increased by PLN 600 in case of disabled people diagnosed with:
- A mental illness
- Mental retardation
- Developmental disabilities
- Epilepsy and
- Severe and moderate vision-impairment
Every statement on a specific disorder or illness has to result from a sentence, disability cause symbol, indications or substantiation provided on the certificate of disability.
- Number of your disabled employee’s working hours;
The Fund pays a monthly support in the amount proportionate to the time of your employee’s work. The aforementioned funding amounts correspond to the maximum amounts you can be granted for any employee who works full time. In case of an employee who works part-time, you have to calculate those amounts proportionately to the part of the full time your employee worked in a given month. If a disabled person works for more than one employer the number of hours:
- Which does not exceed the full time – the funding is granted to their employers in the amount proportionate to the employee’s working hours,
- Which exceeds the full time – the funding is granted for that person in the amount which does not exceed the amount of support assigned to the full time of work. In the first place, this kind of funding is granted to the employer who employed that person as the first one in the amount proportionate to the employee’s working hours
- Type of the employer for whom the disabled person works and the amount of wage costs.
The amount of monthly funding cannot exceed:
- 75% of the wage costs borne – if you run business activities (if you are a sole trader)
- 90 % of the wage costs borne – if you do not run business activities